What else : Entrez et laissez vous porter par l'arôme Index du Forum

Forum de la guilde dofus sur Crocoburio

What else : Entrez et laissez vous porter par l'arôme Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Recent Activity Widget Code ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    What else : Entrez et laissez vous porter par l'arôme Index du Forum -> Commerce -> Achats
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
welphil

Masculin
Classe Dofus: Pandawa

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 23:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Recent Activity Widget Code Répondre en citant

Facebook Recent Activity Widget Code
> DOWNLOAD

The Page Plugin allows you to embed a simple feed of content from a Page into your websites. These buttons can live on your homepage, in headers and/or footers, or on each individual page or blog post. Feeds. Generally, if peopleare interested in keeping up with a page, theywill like it. Each of the embedding options above can be used with one another; there’s no right or wrong way to implement them. Paste the embed code on your website. If I need to get info/access from this page, please let me know. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook How to include recent activity of a Facebook Page into a website? Ask Question up vote 4 down vote favorite I see that are lots of topics with Facebook integration but I haven't found what I was looking for. The “like” button is the quickest way for people to share your content with their friends. Sidebar Plugins and Widgets. We should note that this plugin works best with Facebook pages, so if you’re trying to pull from a profile, you might run into issues. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . Only displays the link 1 Loop Facebook Graph URL Query Information onto Website Related 7661How do JavaScript closures work?3342How to horizontally center a in another ?6261How do I check if an element is hidden in jQuery?4400How do I remove a property from a JavaScript object?7409How to redirect to another webpage?3677How to check whether a checkbox is checked in jQuery?3797How do I include a JavaScript file in another JavaScript file?7103How to check whether a string contains a substring in JavaScript?5265How do I remove a particular element from an array in JavaScript?1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools? Hot Network Questions What's the motivation of entropy as a combinatorical tool? What problems is it able to solve? If 60 is equal to LX------ Is this pirate in the background a young Edward Teague? Can working on a mobile app with bad reviews affect my career? Running a shell script when "/bin/sh" points to "/bin/bash" Can you share some screenshots of editor's control panels? Is there a function that grows faster than exponentially but slower than a factorial? Speed of two trains travelling side by side oil painting tiny reflections QGIS - Vector coordinates have incorrect format Is standing actually illegal in Venice? How to repeat automatically seamless pattern in Photoshop? What's underused by Americans? Why doesn't soda go flat immediately after opening? Is there a list of old browsers that only support TLS 1.0? How could a natural road form across a sea? What kind of approval does Donald Trump need to build his wall? Infinite dimensional vector space, attempt at a proof? Detect no argument in newcommand Can you make 1 1 1 1 = 5? Is it common that advisor has no idea about what is going on and totally helpless? How to be sure my advisor's insurance recommendations are good for me? Why is ReLU used as an activation function? Unable to remove a cross-threaded water hose more hot questions question feed default . Calling the Graph API - This would be pretty simple once you get the access token. I found this code but this will get recent activity of my friends and does not have nothing to do with my facebook page : Is there a way to do that? facebook facebook-page shareimprove this question asked Oct 22 '11 at 12:55 Alexa Adrian 88121231 add a comment 3 Answers 3 active oldest votes up vote 6 down vote accepted You're probably looking for the Like Box plugin: It shows a feed of your Page's wall and allows users to like your Facebook page directly from your web page shareimprove this answer answered Oct 22 '11 at 12:59 Igy 41k776109 thanks Igy; this was exactly what I was looking for Wink –Alexa Adrian Oct 22 '11 at 13:57 add a comment up vote 0 down vote I think you are trying to embed code in your web page so to display Activity Feed. PHP Scripts Popular Items All Items Add-ons Calendars Countdowns Database Abstractions Forms Help and Support Tools Images and Media Loaders and Uploaders Navigation News Tickers Polls Project Management Tools Ratings and Charts Search Shopping Carts Social Networking Miscellaneous . For more Facebook inspiration and a roundup of lesser-known features, read our earlier article,5 Overlooked Facebook Features Marketers Should Be Using. Here's the page: javascript html facebook facebook-page facebook-feed shareimprove this question edited Dec 5 '15 at 9:56 Somnath Muluk 27.4k15161181 asked Feb 8 '12 at 3:19 NickG 3712817 Is it an facebook event or a facebook page (You used both terms)? –DMCS Feb 8 '12 at 15:32 It's a page, hence the "/pages/" portion of the URL. These steps are for the latest Graph API which I tried recently and worked well. Also because the Like box is shown in an iframe with a fixed width and height etc, its not really responsive. It allows you to promote your page and embed a simple feed of content from itinto other sites. Getting the access token - Here is the step by step process to get the access token for your Facebook page. Locate the post you want to embed. There are six different layout options to choose from:. 1. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook How to embed a Facebook page's feed into my website Ask Question up vote 57 down vote favorite 16 I am working with a group to help promote a charity event. Once logged in, click + Create Custom Feed button. rev2018.1.10.28332 . Sign up now! . I want to include recent activity from my facebook page into my website. Additionally, your Facebook posts are cached for a customizable period of time to help improve performance 5a02188284
facebook application headercheat code jurassic park builder facebookif you download someone 39;s photo on facebook will they get a notification about itmy facebook wont let me login due to site maintenancefacebook application id of the fan page0 facebook fotos hochladendownload new facebook on bbbaixar facebook decryptor 3.0.6.1 downloadfacebook chat java getjar.comhow to make chat codes on facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 23:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    What else : Entrez et laissez vous porter par l'arôme Index du Forum -> Commerce -> Achats Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006